Most of us have organizing parties down to a science. Even planning and hosting birthday parties, something that takes a little more planning, can become less chaotic after a while. But those sudden party occasions can catch almost anyone unaware; especially if it’s for kids. If you have to plan a party for you kids in a rush, and you’re feeling overwhelmed, the below tips and suggestions are just for you…!
- This is not one of those moments when you do everything by yourself. Don’t hesitate to ask for a little help; and to use shortcuts whenever possible. The extra pairs of hands when organizing the party and even on the day of the party can be more useful than you think.
- Try to start organizing the party by deciding on the theme. Since it’s a shot notice party, don’t try to think too big. Go for simple themes that are tried and tested. Depending on the age of your child, you can even get their help to decide on the theme. Once this is decided, and the date is set, go about inviting your guests. Remember, this is the age of the internet. Send out your invitations the modern way!
- Now deal with the sweet table and the food. Rather than going for a cake, go for cupcakes, as they can be ordered even in short notice. With the help of lolly suppliers or a sweet shop, find the correct sweets that will enhance your theme. Likewise, decide on a simple menu when it comes to the food. Finger foods are the least complicated, in our humble opinion, and merge rather well with messy kids.
- While a short visit to the lolly shop and a caterer might have helped you decide on the food, don’t forget that you need to serve drinks too. Keep the choices simple. If you are concerned for your carpets and upholstery, try to serve drinks that don’t create a huge damage—even if spilled. Flavored water works remarkably well for both adults and kids.
- Kids don’t really notice decorations. Instead of worrying about elegant decorations to awe your guests, think simple and fun. Balloons and fairy lights are a sure winner. And it’s always fun when you can use your decorations for games as well. Remember, you can use toys as decorations too!
- If there’s not enough time to hire party equipment; don’t sweat it. Even simple things like a few bubble guns can keep kids occupied for a long time. All you need to do is “make it magical” with the help of your imagination…
When we want to celebrate the special days in our life we will look for the places which will provide a spacious area for the guests to mingle and have fun and also the area which serves the perfect food to make the day perfect for your guests. Healthy eating has become the common trend and even on special days, people look for places serving healthy and good food items. You need to plan ahead and fix the venue and the items to be served well in advance to make sure that the celebration of the special day goes without any problem. You can search online to find the places which offer great space and food in your preferred location.
Selecting the best venues
You may confront many choices when you decide on the perfect venue for your celebration purpose. Selecting the perfect venue will give the appropriate impact for the special day. You need to select the venue according to the age group of the guests, number of people attending the function, your budget, etc. Rooftop restaurant Bangkok is a good choice of venue for business meetings, social and family functions and celebrations. You can contact the venue preferred by you through online and make advance booking of the place. Selecting the right menuSelecting the menu to be served on for a celebration is a great challenge for the host.
- You need to take into consideration the preferences of your guests while deciding the menu.
- If the celebration is happening in an Italian restaurant, you can opt for special cuisines from Italy such as lasagna, spaghetti, fettuccine Alfredo, meatballs, etc., and the special wine from the Tuscan region.
- Make sure that the caterer or the eatery you are selecting Bangkok brunch place will be able to serve food with top notch food and hygiene standards. You can ask for recommendations by the chef and also the special items served in the particular food joint.
Getting the best service
Whether you need the best venue or the food caterer for any special event, you need to ask around for recommendations from your friends or relatives or colleagues. Go through the customer reviews, provided on the net about a particular food catering establishment, or the venue to know about the quality of service offered by them. Scheduling a food tasting is a must for special events before finalizing the menu. You can also ask for a quotation which includes the venue rate as well as the food rate so that it will be easy for you to decide whether the charges will fit your budget.